All too often materials are present that may or may not be what we think they are.
Remove all doubt quickly and effectively with ClearSampler™ Disc Technology. These specifically designed discs ensure that even the smallest of samples are positioned properly to be tested with FTIR, ATR or Raman instruments.
ClearSampler Disc technology has application across many different areas of sampling needs, including but not limited to identifying unknown materials in the following areas:
- Industrial applications for identification of unknown materials in production areas or in final products
- Safe testing of such dangerous products as Fentanyl, co-fentanyl, etc., for first responders, medical personnel, police, firefighters, prison staff, anyone who may come in contact with someone who may have drug residue on them
- Commercial package delivery services checking for unknown liquids leaking from packages and letters, damp products and even small amounts of powder
- Military operations for the determination and identification of live agents, explosive residues, chemical, and biological weapons
- Handle size: 7.4 x 1.5 x 0.72in (18.8 x 3.8 x 1.8cm)
- Handle weight: 1.7oz (48g)
- Disc size: 21/32in (16mm) outer diameter, 5/32in (4mm) active area
- Disc weight: 0.1oz (2.8g)
- Packaging: 6 swabs per package – 6.5 x 1.5 x 0.54in (16.5 x 3.8 x 1.4cm)