Using OSS ClearSampler™ discs, identify an unknown material that is present in any facility. Ensure product quality is meeting normal standards or whether an unknown material may be present or possibly leaking from a package, exposing employees to undue risk. Test an individual suspected of being exposed to drugs like fentanyl, or worse, to protect healthcare providers and first responders.
These ClearSampler discs are constructed of materials that do not interfere with the FTIR, ATR or Raman instruments that are used to determine the identity of the unknown material. OSS ClearSampler discs are designed to be used with any and all testing equipment.
Applications of ClearSampler include:
- Diffuse powders or granules on surfaces.
- Liquids in porous materials such as carpet.
- Water insoluble liquid sheen on water.
- Floating droplets or sheen so that the liquid adheres by surface tension.
- Liquids or fine solids on packages such as leaking parcels or envelopes.
- Liquid adheres by surface tension.
- Liquids or solids on or in rough surfaces such as wood and concrete.
- Liquids or fine solids on clothing such as from contaminated victims.
- Handle size: 7.4 x 1.5 x 0.72in (18.8 x 3.8 x 1.8cm)
- Handle weight: 1.7oz (48g)
- Disc size: 21/32in (16mm) outer diameter, 5/32in (4mm) active area
- Disc weight: 0.1oz (2.8g)
- Packaging: 6 swabs per package – 6.5 x 1.5 x 0.54in (16.5 x 3.8 x 1.4cm)
OSS will work with you to develop a solution for your specific needs. For more information about the technology and your specific needs, call us at (866) 277-7845 or click here for the OSS website: www.ossmaine.com.