Oil and grease contamination is a persistent quality control issue in a number of manufacturing processes and fluid stream applications.
The ClearShot™ Extraction Technology® system provides solventless and accurate oil and grease measurements in many challenging applications which include:
- Urea Liquor in Diesel Exhaust Fluids (DEF)
- Anhydrous Ammonia in Fertilizer Production
- Glycols / Engine Coolants
- Compressed Gas Streams
“We believe the OSS Oil Contamination Analyzer to be a rapid low cost technology that has enhanced product quality and profitability at each of our four urea production facilities.” Donald Thomas, Director of Technology & Quality Programs, CF Industries
Contact us to find out more about how the ClearShot system can work for you!
(Urea Liquor, Anhydrous Ammonia, and Glycol)
- Detection Limit: <0.25 ppm
- Lower Quantification Limit: <1 ppm
- Linear Reporting Range: 0 – 40 ppm
- Average Analysis Time Per Sample: 5 minutes
- Parallel Processing: A Single Operator can perform 30+ measurements in one hour